Why should we rent?
Renting toys has a lot of benefits.
- Your child gets to experience more toys based on their development.
- Once your child masters one skill level you can move onto the next.
- Rentals provide sustainability, less clutter in the home and exceptional value for the products.
- You get to test out different toys before committing to purchase them.
- You don't have to worry about your child growing out of the toys.
How does shipping work for Toy Store products?
- For the Toy Store section we ship Canada wide through Canada Post.
- Shipping will be calculated at check-out where you can pick the option of your choice.
How does shipping work for the Toy Rental items?
- Currently we offer local drop-off, only in Calgary area.
Where do you offer rental services?
- Currently we offer the rental services only in Calgary and area- which includes Airdrie, Okotoks and Chestermere.
What is the delivery fee?
- We deliver each box to your doorstep for just $5.
- For November 2021 rentals we offer free drop-off.
Can we buy the boxes instead of renting?
- Currently, we do not offer the boxes for purchase.
- However, if you are interested in any particular item, please let us know and we will direct you accordingly.
What if my child damages the toy?
- We understand, normal wear and tear happens.
- If the damage is beyond that, standard prices will be charged for the toy.
How do I clean and sanitize the toys?
- Alcohol wipes are the best way to sanitize the toys. However, excessive use of wipes can make the wood splinter.
- For the silicone toys ie. the nesting dolls- you can wash them with soapy water and let it air dry.