****** For purchase *****
* This two-piece puzzle helps with more complex, cognitive development.
* It helps with language and learning names of different North American animals.
* It helps stimulate problem solving skills, critical thinking and improves memory.
* Leave the puzzle undone in a shallow basket or tray, let your child figure the pieces out. Start with set of 2 and then increase the number of sets once your child masters the previous.
* Sometimes your child may seem frustrated, but refrain from helping out, instead, play with something else and then go back to this puzzle and let them figure it out, themselves.
made by Wanderingtreeco.