* The Montessori Egg & Cup, Peg & Cup and the Ball & Bowl ; are another classic shelf toys for ages 6-9.
* At this age your baby's concentration, fine-motor skills and hand-eye coordination is developing and this set stimulates the development of these skills.
* This trio helps your child develop their palmer grasp, fingergrasp as well as problem solving skills and cognitive ability.
* Start with the egg & cup - the first in series. Lift up the egg and out it slowly in the cup. Repeat this action a few times as your child observes you.
* Once your child masters the egg & cup, move on to the peg & cup and at last the ball & bowl.